Monday 17 October 2011

Land owners in 2 days and counting

As of 2:30 Wednesday (barring any unforeseen problems) we will be the proud owners of an expensive patch of dirt.
It's an exciting milestone, and we are very impressed to see it all happen on time. The block is super flat, site costs were very cheap (well as site costs go anyway) and we are happy with the location.
Defiantly a better block than the one we signed for originally when we started with the other builder. From what I've seen the other estate will be running behind time, and has much more of a slope that probably would have affected site costs. Let's hope it all goes to plan!

I was a little obsessed in checking the area and seeing how it looked as development went on. I would jog down there each weekend (it's only about 4km away). Helped me get a little fitter, even if I did end up walking most of the way back home.
Here are some pics from when I first saw we had a street sign.


1 comment:

  1. congratulations. sounds like things do happen for a reason, and it all sounds positive. Hope your build goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete